Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pop Visit

Recently, Pop (mommy's dad) came down to visit along with his wife Alida, their daughter Alexandra and Claudia the family friend. I had a great time seeing them, but I mostly enjoyed playing with, and learning from, Alexandra!

I started to act a little crazy when she first came over.

Hangin with mommy.

You talkin to us?

The goofiness continues.

Ooohh, that looks fun!

You're right, things look much cooler from this angle.

Of course, daddy made everyone pose for portraits because family was in town.

Alexandra shows off her future sibling.

Pop, Alida and Alexandra.

Alexandra and I agreed to cooperate for a few.

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh!

Alida was lots of fun!

Thanks for visiting everyone! I can't wait until next time; hopefully we'll make it back to SC soon!

No comments: