Thursday, September 3, 2009

Playing at the Park

It's been real hot lately, but Mom, Dad and I decided to sweat it out at the park the other day. It's bearable until sunset when the mosquitoes start swarming. I really love this park! Don't mind the sippy cup in every photo...a girl has to stay hydrated!

Running to the slides.

I like to get started slowly and go down the tube slide with Mommy.

But then I'm ready to zip down on my own! Yee-haw!

I was a little startled from sliding so fast, but once I stopped I realized just how awesome that was!

Let's do that again!

Swinging with mommy.

Time to go home. Boo-hoo. Daddy takes my mind off leaving by giving me a ride on his shoulders. Yay!

Big hug for Daddy!


Here's a kiss for your head Daddy. Thanks Mommy for taking these photos! You're the best!

I know it's hot and buggy but I really love being outside. Thank you for going with me!

No comments: