Friday, November 28, 2008

Catching Up

Here are a few recent photos to get you all caught up on all the great things that have been going on!

Mommy had a birthday! I helped her celebrate her 30th!

Happy Birthday Mommy! Make a wish! (I know that I'm your wish come true, but go ahead and make one anyway)

Here I am with Daddy drinking water on the couch.

I love breakfast at Skyway Jack's! I can't wait until I'm old enough to order the Hobo Hash!

Some of Pap-Pap's friends were in town to do some fishing recently. Andy's on the left and Les is on the right. Daddy didn't get to go fishing with them at all this year, but at least we had a chance to visit for a little bit.

My friend Morgan stopped by to visit. We like striking the same exact pose (see below).

I had to stick this photo in Mommy took at the park. It's me and Morgan again.

Do you have any puffs for me?

Alright Morgan, let's go. I'm drinking and you're driving.

No comments: