Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Wow, I can't believe it's already been a year! So much has happened. To celebrate the big occasion, Mommy and Daddy had a party at our house. A puppy party! I love puppies! Arf! Arf! Arf! Mommy and Daddy were too busy to take lots of photos, but they managed to get a few.

I missed my nap that day, so this was about the biggest smile you were going to see from me. I did like my sweet birthday tiara crown thing! I'm such a princess.


No, this is not my daddy. But things were so crazy that when we moved outside, I think everyone just grabbed the kid that was closest to them.






I thought I would show off my walking skills for everyone.









This first year has been full of learning new things, but there was one thing I hadn't learned yet. See that pretty, enticing candle that I'm about to grab?

Ouchie! Note to self: do not grab anything that's on fire. I think Mommy got more scared than me.





Later that night I had forgotten about the candle incident and was ready to dig into my cake.

When you throw cake across the room, make sure you have good follow-through.



Phew, that was a big day. I'm exhausted. Thanks everyone for coming to my party. I felt very blessed to have all of you there!

No comments: