Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm Baptized! (whatever that means)

Mommy and daddy have been taking me to St. Paul's church most weekends and so far I like it. I must admit all that listening makes me pretty tired, so I often sleep through most of it. But recently it was even more fun than usual. I got to have bath time, but it was up in front of everybody!

Here is daddy's side of the family. We pulled this thing together pretty last minute to coincide with a visit from Uncle Mark and Aunt Leah. Luckily, I get to see mommy's side of the family soon!

Here are my new godparents. Mark (who is also my uncle) and Christine who is one of mommy's best friends. Aren't I adorable?

Here are my two sets of parents; God and non-God (well, you know what I mean).

I love mommy. People always say I look like her (what a compliment)!

Uncle Mark and Aunt Leah.

Daddy said he was going to take some real nice photos of me in my baptism gown, but of course he never got around to it. That's OK, I know he's busy. At least he brought his camera and took a few photos. And Mimi and Leah also took lots of great photos for us. Thanks guys!

No comments: