Friday, May 23, 2008

Mommy's Day!

We recently celebrated a holiday that was just for all the mommies! It was great fun and I got to see my Nana again (my mama's mama). And on Mother's Day I got see spend time with my mama, my Nana and my Mimi (dada's mama).

While Nana was here I really enjoyed cuddling with her.

She's so sweet to me!

I think I see a resemblance!

I love tummy time and it's even better when Mama joins me on the floor.

Some of you know I love partying with my animal friends (remember that picture of me and Giraffe?). My pal the Spider Monkey likes giving big hugs and he says all kinds of funny things.

Up up and away! Flying baby is comin at ya!

Daddy's usually the one pointing the camera at me, but Mommy and Pap-Pap took over for a little bit so I could pose for a few shots with the big guy.

Here is a standard family portrait. Daddy says they're for historical purposes, but I just find them boring. So I looked out the window instead. Besides, who wants to stare at a camera propped up on a coffee table?

OK boys, step aside and let the ladies shine. It is their day after all. I haven't been around too long, but I am noticing that Mommy does lots of work. Does anyone else find it silly that we just give them one day a year?

The three generations all together!

I still haven't figured out how to turn my cuteness off.

Yee-Haw!! It may not be a horse, but riding Mimi's stuffed beagle was fun enough! Both of my parents owned beagles before so maybe they'll get one (or at least some kind of dog) when I get a little older!

Happy Mother's Day mommy! I hope your first one was wonderful. Thanks for being my mommy. You're the best.


Thanks for visiting Nana! I had a blast! Happy Mother's Day to my mommy, Nana and Mimi and all you mothers out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, can she get any cuter? The great photographer sure helps, too. I am so prejudiced but can't help myself. You may not have time to photograph any wildlife for a long time, except for the stuffed ones. That certainly was a Mother's Day to remember. Thanks to Eric, Karen, Vanessa, Val, and Perk for making it so special.
Love, Mimi