Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Feeling Better

Yucky! I just had my first cold this weekend. At least my parents were nice enough to join me, making us one big sick family. My Uncle Mark was in town and I barely got to see him. And dad was so preoccupied he didn't even get a picture of me with him. Anyway, I am starting to feel a little better and mom and dad were so happy to see me smiling they took a few photos.

I am starting to get the hang of this sippy cup thing.

Posing for pictures is a lot easier now that I can hold myself up on things.

Mommy worked so hard to make me feel better this weekend. I love her so much.



This is a fun game I play with mommy. Every so often I look down just to make sure she's still there.

A is for Adorable, wouldn't you agree?

I'm going to try and stay away from icky germs from now on. Being sick is no fun. But at least you get lots of attention from mom and dad! I especially enjoyed the 4AM car rides to help me fall asleep.

No comments: