Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Vanessa Goes Green

Daddy makes us put our waste into 6 different bins and is very proud that we barely ever have to put our trash can at the curb. It seems pretty silly if you ask me. Why should I recycle!? Well, according to this great little book here, our trash is full of valuable resources. And by recycling as much as we can we reduce our burden on the planet. Our disposable culture is depleting our renewable and non-renewable resources at an alarming rate. Don't you think that my friends and I are entitled to the same opportunities that you have now? So why should YOU recycle? For me.

OK, I'll get off my soapbox now. When I was done reading, daddy continued to take some more photos. See how fast I can crawl?



Every model needs to know the over-the-shoulder look.


Remember: REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE! Then, and only then, consider throwing something away! And didn't you know? Green is the new black.

No comments: