Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Autumn!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTUMN! Autumn celebrated her first birthday today with the lots of family and friends. I was glad because I got to hang out with all my buddies, and daddy finally got to meet some of my friends.

Here is the birthday girl, Autumn. She was having a great time and I think she enjoyed being the center of attention on her special day.

Gavin was looking very stylish in his hawaiian shirt.

Gavin loved playing with the balloons and even considered sharing them once or twice. Kale and Hayden were thinking about how to get a piece of the action.

Kale checks out the camera while hangin with daddy.

Armando, aka Captain Adorable, gets some floor time with Hayden.

Rome pulled out the puffs and got swarmed. I don't care who's got the food, I'm going to try and get some!

Morgan congratulates Autumn for the big milestone.

Morgan strikes a pose.

Hi daddy! When's the cake gonna get here?

Melissa and big sis Haley watch as Autumn digs into her personal cake.

Autumn had a great birthday cake all to herself, but managed to stay relatively clean. I think I would have handled things a little differently.

Haley videotapes my daddy while he takes a picture.

Autumn's grandma offers some assistance for the opening of gifts.

Dami joins the party. I love her hair accessories!

Thanks for having us celebrate your birthday Autumn! I hope you enjoyed yourself and found time for a good nap afterwards. I know I did!

No comments: