Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pics from Mimi

Mommy has been picking up some days at work which means some quality time with the grandparents. We always have lots of fun and Mimi was nice enough to email some photos she took while here.

Hi there! Would you say I'm the cutest granddaughter ever?

Yea! Daddy's home!

Thanks Mimi and Pap Pap! I had a great time!

When Daddy came home, we thought we'd show off my swinging skills to the G-parents. I think they enjoyed it almost as much as me!

Hey! Who stopped this thing? How about a push Dad?

Thanks for babysitting me Mimi and Pap Pap! I really enjoy our time together! And I'm pretty sure Mommy and Daddy appreciate it too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course she is the cutest granddaughter ever! Thanks for posting my pictures (actually, you took one of the pictures, which I love). You know we love to babysit whenever we're available. mom